Monday, May 2, 2022

Where Tolerance Ends

 

Story Time

 

Go with oldest daughter (4th grade) for a tour of local middle school (non-Magnet)

 

Nice girl is our Ambassador and our tour guide.  Well spoken, Intelligent and Outgoing.  Gives a fantastic tour of the building. 

 

Near the last stop we come to a classroom that from context clues is extremely, in the vernacular of the day, Woke.

 

It has multiple pieces of signage about the Gay/ Strait / Trans Alliance that I have noticed else ware around the school.  This is the clubs HQ.  Got it.

 

Tour guide / ambassador (7th grade) makes an advert for 4th graders to join said club. Okay.  Then announces that she is in fact, herself, trans gender.  Okay

 

Before I proceed, I want to make sure you understand that I hold no Ill will / malice for that 7th grader.  I wanted to hug her and get her as far away from that madness as possible.

 

Now I’m coming to my point.

 

Trans-Gender people exist. And to feel like you are trapped in the wrong body is so horribly maddening that it is/was classified as mental issue.

 

And those people have my sympathy, and my assistance if known personally.

 

That is not was going on here.  Most High School seniors don't know what they are. 7th Grade?  No chance. 

 

You simply do not have enough same sex / opposite sex encounters of a "moving to adulthood" nature to know anything.

 

The point so far is that if a 7th grader tells you she /he is a transexual then an adult put that in their head.

 

And that adult is Evil.  Full-stop.  No exceptions.

 

To steal the joy of figuring it all out for yourself, to steal that innocence from a child, you are a Monster.

 

I don't really wanna talk about things of a sexual nature with my kids.  Someone else's kids.  Nope.  Not my circus, not my monkeys.

 

"Clubs" in a middle school setting are not really organic.  They need a sponsor.  They aren't self-directed.

 

There is an adult somewhere teaching this.

 

I am known as a right wing nutjob.  I wear this as a badge of honor. But in reality, it isn't quite true. Otherwise said child would be in a private school.

 

Most of my thoughts originate from the libertarian idea called the Non-Aggression Principle.  Otherwise known as "Don't start shit"

 

I espoused that we should probably just let the gays get married in high school.

 

I am tolerant of many cultures and religious views that I myself do not subscribe.

 

I'll stop to help any mother of any type on the side of an interstate.

 

But my tolerance stops when you fuck with my children.

 

You then become the enemy.

 

And these people are indeed fucking with our children.  In some cases un-figuratively. 

 

Some recent surveys indicate that up to 20% of 9-11 graders identify as homosexual.  And one in Pittsburgh found that 10% called themselves tran-sexuals

 

Historically, most meta studies I have read paint the % of men who fancy men at 3 to 4%

 

The estimate for lesbians is more difficult to peg for many reasons, the biggest of which is that if you are tired of dealing with men's shit in your 40s you can just move in with your best friend and then that needs a label.

 

Probably less than 1%

 

But it has not ever been anywhere close to 20%

 

Someone is teaching these kids that.

 

Now if you are in 7th grade and decide you are a lesbian, and then get to be 21 and figure out you are not, most of your problem was missing out on some awkward backseat car action.  Or Maybe Not.

 

Or wherever kids go these days, less of them seem to be willing to drive. Good for them.

 

But that 10% Trans number?

 

That shit right there has repercussions.

 

Assuming no cutting has taken place, if just 10 % of the 10% mess with their hormones..........Jesus Tap Dancing Christ.

And that shit is not temporary. 

Anyone who says that is either stupid, lying by omission, or getting paid to be in on it.

 

And so that’s where my tolerance stops.

 

Any Adult pushing a trans agenda.....Nope Nope Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWIP

 Long Day Short Post. One of the most actionable pieces of information about the future is This Week in Petroleum . From the this weeks repo...