Monday, May 2, 2022

Where Tolerance Ends Rephrased

 



This earlier post was a response to a sharing of this article in another medium compiled with a general sense of disgust.

The reader wondered how I could think this way.

My explanation was that if you are pushing a trans agenda....well read the earlier post.




The below is in response that Trans people are to busy to creep on your kids.



"My point here is I am no longer drawing a distinction.


If you are push the trans agenda you are by DEFAULT fucking with kids.


Let me elaborate with an example.


Lets say I have a side job at the local coffeeshop.


For six months I worked most shifts with Steve. We chat a little but the work is brisk. We don’t hangout after work.


On Monday, Steve comes in a beautiful floral dress. Steve already had long hair but today it looks like a beauty pageant. Steve looks to have his beard removed with a laser.


Steve says his name is now Shelly.


Shelly uses the women’s bathroom. Shelly does this all week.


At first I’m probably gonna tell a few off-coloured jokes


But if Next Monday rolls around and Steve is still Shelly, then Shelly it is.


If you are that committed, I got no problem.


But that is not what we have in the top of the post.


What we have a person that says they have a new invented gender, and likes to talk the trans agenda.


And therefor Nope. Nope. Nope."

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWIP

 Long Day Short Post. One of the most actionable pieces of information about the future is This Week in Petroleum . From the this weeks repo...